What documents are required for Facebook Business Verification?
You’ll need to provide one of the following documents to verify your business: OrganizationsIf you’re a registered business or organization, please provide one of the following:
- Government-issued company or corporate registration.
- Company tax revenue document (for example, a corporate tax return or tax-exempt certificate).
- Official articles of incorporation or association.
Sole proprietorsIf you’re a registered sole proprietor and operate your business by yourself, please submit one of the document types listed below:
- A government registration document. This document must confirm that you are a sole proprietor.
- Company tax filing document.
If you’re not a registered business or sole proprietor, please submit the requested ID below:
- Proof of ID. This must be a valid government-issued identification document that includes a photograph, preferably a passport.
- Proof of address. Note that your document must clearly show the address you registered with Facebook, must be in effect and must be no more than 6 months old. Acceptable proof can include your:
- Utility bill.
- Bank statement.
- Credit card statement.
- Company tax filings documents.
Please note that the image of your document must be clear, in color, and show the whole document. The document submitted cannot be expired or altered in any way.